Graphic Designing Course in Lahore
Learn Professional and Creative Designing at BITECH SOlutions
Graphic design Course in Lahore at BITECH Solutions is an art with a purpose. It involves a creative and systematic plan to solve a problem or achieve certain objectives, with the use of images, symbols or even words. It is visual communication and the aesthetic expression of concepts and ideas using various graphic elements and tools.
Business Card Designing
Social Media Content Designing
Detailed Overview of Graphic Designing Course
Program Area 1: Introduction to the Graphic Design Industry.
Program Area 2: Introduction to the equipment.
- Students use multimedia elements to create projects with graphic design software. The introduction of each piece of equipment would be tied to a relevant graphics project.
- Digital tablet
Program Area 3: Elements of Design
- Students learn about design elements through projects such as; creating examples of color schemes using graphic software and creating an original alphabet based on a theme. Each project includes self-reflection and a peer review.
Program Area 4: Principles of Design
- Students learn the principles of design through projects such as; posters, creating original designs that reflect an emotion, magazine covers, product ads, cereal box prototypes, candy wrappers etc. They do a self-reflection on their projects and a peer review. Some projects include a presentation to the class.
Program Area 5: Typography
- In team’s students create a business proposal and create branding for that business including a commercial and magazine ad. They present the product to the class.
- Anatomy of a letter
- Typographic Measurement
- Typographic Standards
- Typographic Guidelines
Program Area 6: Creating images for print & web
- Students learn when to use image formats for individual projects. They create collages,
logos, cd covers, etc. Each project includes self-reflection and a peer review.
- Raster Vs Vector
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the elements of graphic design.
- Read, understand and communicate in the language of graphic design.
- Use technology such as Photoshop, Illustrator and CorelDraw.
- Students will learn to demonstrate positive work behavior.
- Students will learn to solve problems using critical thinking.
(Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & CorelDraw)
Course Duration: 2 Months
Class Time: 6:45 PM to 8:45 PM