BITECH Solutions has been providing corporate and individuals Sage 50 Accounting Training for over 5 years in Lahore, Pakistan. Sage 50 Accounts is ideal for small to medium sized business. It allows you to manage cash flow, invoicing and comprehensive financial reporting. It also has GST and bank reconciliation features plus a detailed budget & product management system, as well as the option of two more users. It has the benefits with the addition of advanced tools to help you control your stock and inventory, manage individual projects and create custom pricing for different customers.
Sage 50 Accounting Training Program
• Performing new company setups and configuring necessary features.
• Setting up charts of accounts and accounting period
• Understanding accounting functions and centres.
• Understanding the concepts of master data and opening balances.
• Adding vendors and Customers master data and opening balances.
• Adding items master data and opening balances.
• Adding and managing accounts and their opening balances.
• Setting up opening Trial balance accurately.
• Understanding the concepts of reporting job costing bill of materials and assemblies
• Exporting and Importing of Data.
• Performing general ledger Entries.
• Processing Sales Quotations, Purchase Order, Purchase Invoices, Purchase Returns and supplier Payments.
• Preparing bills of materials and Building Assemblies and Processing Inventory Adjustments.
• Processing Banking Transactions and Reconciliation and Corrections.
• Processing tricky Transactions Such as Bad Debts, Adjustments and Corrections.
• Preparation of estimates and progress invoices.
• Processing Staff salaries and wages.
• Dealing with discounts and commissions within the invoices.
• Generating all general ledger Reports.
• Generating standard accounts receivables reports and aging reports.
• Generating Standards accounts Payables reports and aging reports.
• Generating daily transaction reports and bank reports.
• Generating financial reports and bank reports as trail balance, profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, audit trail and income/expense comparison reports.
• Performing reports customization and filtration.